By Travelzoo Staff
JSW has been awarded a Michelin star for the last 11 years and is noted in culinary bible, the Michelin Guide 2013 for its "accomplished" and "refined" cooking, sourced from "top quality ingredients".
Why we love it
- A 7-course gourmet tasting menu for two for £75 instead of £150
- JSW in Petersfield has been awarded a Michelin star for 11 consecutive years and boasts three AA Rosettes
"Lovely... 8/10" -- The Telegraph
"JSW has blazed a trail for upmarket dining" -- The Sunday Times
"Dynamic contemporary cooking.... flavours and textures are spot on," AA Restaurant Guide 2013
Alternatively, book this package for four people for £149 -- that's the equivalent of £37.25 per head
Nov. 27, 2012 - May 31, 2013
20 Dragon Street
Petersfield, GU31 4JJ
Tel: 01730 262 030
- JSW also holds three AA Rosettes for its "bags of creativity and craft" and is commended in The Good Food Guide 2013 for "delivering a "tour de force of effortless design".
- Travelzoo subscribers can now savour a 7-course tasting menu for two for the equivalent of £37.50 each instead of £150. Here's the current tasting menu:
- -Seared scallops with lightly spiced mussels and razor clams
- - Tiger prawn ravioli with sauce vierge and lobster veloute
- - Local truffle risotto with wood sorrel
- - Pork cooked three ways with black pudding crust and cumin
- - Trio of lamb with summer vegetables
- - Elderflower and peach melba
- - Strawberry cheesecake
- This voucher can be used for lunch Tuesday-Saturday or dinner Tuesday-Thursday, from 15 January-31 May, 2013. Bookings are limited for both lunch and dinner service and are taken on a first come, first served basis. We recommend calling as early as possible to ensure availability on your preferred date.
- JSW is housed within a 17th-century former coaching inn on Dragon Street in the centre of Petersfield and still features the original beams, well and wine cellar, as well as three tunnels to other buildings in the ancient town.
- JSW is also offering this experience as a package for four people for the total of £149. Worth £300, this equates to just £37.25 per person.
The small print
Update, 12 April, 4:50pm: JSW are going to be closed from 19th May (last service is Sat 18th)and re-opening evening of 4th June. This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 7-course tasting menu. Valid for dinner Tuesday-Thursday, and lunch Tuesday-Saturday, from 15 January-31 May, 2013. Excludes 11-17 February and 10 March, 2013. Reservations are required. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change based on seasonal availability. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms