By Travelzoo Staff
The Old House At Home, "tucked away in the corner of a lovely green" in Newnham Green, according to The Michelin Guide 2013, has put together this special deal for Travelzoo subscribers. For £39 (instead of up to £80.90), you can visit this rural venue for a 3-course meal for two, with prosecco.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 3-course meal for two at the Old House At Home in Newnham Green
- Save up to 52% on the usual price and includes a glass of prosecco each
- Hardens.co.uk describes this venue as "a traditional country boozer" and says it's "consistently good"
- The Michelin Guide 2013 says the "menus provide plenty of choice, from British classics to Asian-inspired dishes"
- Our favourites on the current menu include the Spanish octopus stew and the char-grilled lamb cutlets
- Four people can dine for £75 (instead of up to £161.80)
- Located just off the village green in Newnham Green, which is just outside Hook
Nov. 8, 2012 - March 15, 2013
Old House At Home
Hook, RG27 9AH
Tel: 01256 762 222
- The food is locally sourced, so the menu may change depending on what's available, but here's an ideal of what you can expect:
- -A glass of prosecco each
- -A starter each, such as tiger prawns with garlic and parsley butter and a toasted ciabatta, or a twice-baked soufflé with cheddar and Dijon cream
- -A main course each, such as Spanish octopus stew with pan-fried squid, butter beans, chilli, coriander, chorizo and garlic, or cod on roasted Mediterranean vegetables, with buffalo mozzarella and a tomato and basil sauce
- -A dessert each, such as rice pudding with brandy-soaked prunes, or the chocolate nemesis with cream
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine for £75, saving up to 54% on the regular price.
- Both deals are valid for lunch or dinner, Wednesday-Sunday, until 15 March, 2013.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and dessert from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of prosecco. Valid for lunch and dinner, Wednesday-Sunday, until 15 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Excludes 15 December, 2012-2 January, 2013 and 14 February, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms