By Travelzoo Staff
The Treasury occupies a striking Grade I-listed building in Southampton city centre, and is offering afternoon tea and bubbly for less than £10 per person.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two with a glass of bubbly each for less than £10 a head -- this deal saves 53% on the usual cost
- The Treasury is housed in a Grade I-listed building dating back to 1875
- Located on the high street in Southampton city centre
- Features soaring ceilings, elegant roman-style pillars and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Valid every Sunday from 2:30pm-4pm, until 30 November
Sept. 3, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
129 High Street
Hampshire, SO14 2PB
- Valued at up to £39.90 for two, this packages includes all of the following per person:
- - A glass of bubbly
- - A selection of freshly made finger sandwiches
- - Scones with clotted cream and preserves
- - A variety of cakes
- - A choice of loose teas and coffee
- The Treasury is located on Southampton high street and features soaring ceilings, elegant roman-style pillars and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- This deal is valid from 2:30pm-4pm every Sunday, subject to availability, until 30 November.
The small print
This voucher is valid for The Treasury Crystal High Tea for two people to share. Includes a glass of bubbly each. Advance booking is required. Valid on Sundays only, subject to availability, until 30 November. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Note: This is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry time. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms