By Travelzoo Staff
Two Travelzoo subscribers are being offered annual tickets into all Portsmouth Historic Dockyard attractions and a Portsmouth Historic Dockyard souvenir guidebook for £21 instead of the usual £56.95
. This deal includes entry to the brand-new Mary Rose Museum, which The Guardian
describes as a "time capsule of astonishing, eerie survivals".
Why we love it
- Pay £21 for two annual passes (instead of the usual £57) and visit the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard attractions as often as you like
- Take in the famous Mary Rose Tudor warship at the new museum 500 years after she sank with this unlimited access pass
- Ranked Portsmouth's top attraction on TripAdvisor
- Save almost £49 on the usual cost when taking up this offer as a family
- An activity centre for children includes a climbing wall and helicopter simulator
- Offer includes a Portsmouth Historic Dockyards souvenir guidebook
June 13, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
Portsmouth, PO1 3LJ
Tel: 023 9283 9766
- A must-visit for any history and navy enthusiast, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is situated within a working naval base. Following the May opening of the Mary Rose Museum it is the only place in the world with a 16th-Century warship on display.
- Discover world-famous ships HMS Victory and HMS Warrior as well as the Mary Rose 500 years after she sank and observe the warship's extensive collection of artefacts, giving an insight into Tudor life. Personal objects such as shoes and nit combs complete with 500-year-old lice will be on display, as well as objects from the ship including 2-tonne guns and longbows, making up some of the ship's 19,000 artefacts.
- A "hotbox" window will allow you to see the final phase of the hull's conservation as up to 100 tons of water is removed from the ships timbers.
- A family of two adults or two seniors and up to three children can take up this offer of an all attractions annual pass and souvenir guidebook for £28, saving 64% on the gate price of £76.95.
- Alongside the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard's ships and museums covering 800 years of history, there is also the Action Stations which includes a climbing wall and a helicopter flight simulator for children to enjoy. The ticket also includes Harbour Tours where you can take in the sights of the modern Royal Navy warships that are in dock.
- For more information on the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and what it has to offer, click here
The small print
Update (20 Jun, 10:55): due to high levels of demand, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard have decided to limit the number of vouchers available for this deal and so therefore may close earlier than originally stated. The family pass has now sold out and so is no longer available. Must be redeemed on or before 30 September. Valid seven days a week for one year from first visit (excludes five days of the year when special events are being held). Please click here for more information on visiting and opening hours. The £21 offer is valid for two adults. The £28 offer is valid for two adults or two seniors and up to three children aged between five and fifteen. Children under five go free. One guidebook per voucher. These timed entry slots cannot be booked in advance. You will need to book onto a timed entry slot on arrival in the Visitor Centre when you visit. Click here for more information about visiting the new museum. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms