By Travelzoo Staff
The Portsmouth Watersports Centre is offering Travelzoo subscribers the opportunity to try out an exhilarating watersport this summer. For £10 (instead of the usual £20), you can take part in a 2-hour taster session and choose between sailing, kayaking, rowing and windsurfing.
Why we love it
- For £10, take to the ocean with the Portsmouth Watersports Centre for a 2-hour watersports taster session
- Choose between sailing, kayaking, rowing and windsurfing
- Usually costing up to £20, you save 50%
- The perfect opportunity to try out a new watersport this summer
- All teaching staff are fully RYA and BCU qualified
- Alternatively, two people can take part for £19 (instead of the usual £40)
- Takes place in Langstone Harbour, which is also home to seals, which you may spot during you waterports experience
- Available on select days until 20 August
May 16, 2013 - Aug. 20, 2013
Portsmouth Watersports Centre
Portsmouth, PO3 5LY
Tel: 023 9266 3873
- Choose between the following:
- -Kayaking on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
- -Sailing on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
- -Rowing on Saturdays from 9:30-11:30am
- -Windsurfing is on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30pm
- Alternatively, two people can take part in one of these activities together for £19 instead of £40. Both offers are available until
- 20 August.
- Equipment is provided (except swimming costumes and wet shoes) and all classes are taught by RYA and BCU-qualified teaching staff.
- Activities take place in Langstone Harbour, which is also home to seals, which you may spot during you waterports experience
The small print
Valid for one person to have a 2-hour watersports taster. Choose from the following: sailing, kayaking, rowing or windsurfing. Valid until 20 August. Failure to turn up leads to forfeiture. All equipment is provided, except swimming costume and wet shoes. Participants must be 8 year old or over; under 16's require adult supervision, but the adult does not need to take part. No experience required, but participants must be water-confident. A signed declaration is required and a medical questionnaire must be filled out prior to taking part. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms