By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a fun day out with a friend at the 4-star De Vere Village Farnborough, with use of the "state of the art" facilities (ViaMichelin.co.uk) and a 2-course lunch, including a carafe of wine to share, or pint of ale each, for £25.
Why we love it
- A 2-course lunch with a carafe of wine to share or a pint of ale each for £12.50 a head
- Includes access to the leisure facilities including a 20-metre swimming pool, a gym and a steam room
- Choose a starter and main or a main and dessert from a set menu exclusively created for Travelzoo subscribers
- Valid for lunch Thursday-Saturday throughout summer
April 19, 2013 - Aug. 22, 2013
De Vere Village Farnborough
IQ Business Park
Farnborough, GU14 7BF
Tel: 0871 222 4590
- Usually costing £56.50 for two and served in the resort's chic Victory Chop & Ale House, this exclusive package includes two courses from a set Travelzoo menu. Highlights include:
- - A starter, such as garlic flatbread or Caesar salad
- - A main course* with options including flat iron steak with chips, butter-roasted chicken with thick cut chips and a tarragon mayonnaise, or pea and mint risotto
- Alternatively, you can swap your starter for a tempting dessert, such as chocolate mousse or lemon posset.
- Access to the leisure facilities for the day include a 20-metre swimming pool, a fitness studio, a sauna, a whirlpool and a steam room.
- The modern resort is in Farnborough town centre, a 5-minute drive from Kingsmead Shopping Centre, and 30 minutes from Tunsgate Square Shopping Centre, Guilford.
- This offer is valid for lunch, 12:30pm-2:30pm, Thursday-Saturday until 22 August.
The small print
Vouchers may be used for lunch, Thursday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 22 August. Reservations are required. *A £4 supplement applies to the rib-eye steak. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on products. Over-18s only. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms