By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in the city of Winchester have been reduced to £99 per couple. This deal from the 4-star Winchester Royal Hotel saves up to 53% and includes accommodation in a Standard Twin/Double Room (pictured), full English breakfast and a 2-course à la carte dinner (worth £20 per person).
Why we love it
- Escape to the recently refurbished Winchester Royal Hotel, Hampshire, for £99 per couple
- Save 53% on the regular rate
- Includes an overnight stay in a Standard Twin/Double Room and full English breakfast for two
- Guests also get a 2-course à la carte dinner (worth £20 per person)
- This 16th-century hotel has a walled garden and is in the heart of Winchester
Winchester Royal Hotel
St Peter Street
Hampshire, SO23 8BS
Tel: 0844 855 9150
What's included & when
- July 22, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
- With its medieval architecture, magnificent cathedral and the countryside of the South Downs within easy reach, Winchester is a great destination for a summer mini break. The Winchester Royal Hotel is in the centre of town and is the only hotel in the city that has a walled garden -- nicknamed the "secret garden" by locals.
- Winchester is around a 20-minute drive from Southampton and less than 90 minutes by car or rail from London.
- Vouchers are valid Sunday-Friday until 30 October. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 per night.
- Not available on 13-22 September.
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a Standard Twin/Double Room, full English breakfast and a 2-course dinner. Supplements apply for steak and cheese. Valid Sunday-Friday until 30 October. Saturday-night stays are available for an extra £20. See below for full terms and conditions. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Now sold out on: 25-28 September; 3 October.
See all terms