By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at the historic Bell Inn in the heart of the New Forest, a "haven of soft woodland, twinkling streams and open grassland", according to the World Travel Guide, are now £109 per room. This deal saves over 40% on the regular rate and includes the following:
Why we love it
- Stay in a restored 18th-century coaching inn in the New Forest for £109 per room
- This package from The Bell lnn regularly costs over £190
- Includes accommodation for two in a Classic room with breakfast
- Enjoy a 3-course set-menu dinner for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £79)
- Cream tea on arrival (worth £12.50)
- The hotel was listed in the Michelin Guide in 2008-2010
The Bell Inn
Hampshire, S043 7HE
Tel: 023 8081 2214
What's included & when
- Dec. 6, 2012 - April 1, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Classic room
- - Breakfast for two -- choose from continental or full English options
- - Cream tea on arrival (worth £12.50)
- - A 3-course set dinner for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £79)
- This Georgian coaching inn, built in 1782, is set in the “enchanting” Hampshire village of Brook -- “the perfect place for a romantic hideaway”, according to the Great British Life website.
- The Bell Inn is 20 minutes from Salisbury and Winchester, just over an hour from London and easily accessible from the M27.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March. Friday- and Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel) and require a 2-night minimum stay. A 2-night package with breakfast on both mornings, a 3-course dinner (on one night only) and cream tea (on one afternoon only) is £169.
- Not available on 23-26, 30-31 December; 14-17 February.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a Classic room with breakfast (choose from continental breakfast or full English options), cream tea on arrival and a 3-course set-menu dinner for two (menu is subject to change). Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March. Note: the hotel has added more availability so we have been able to reopen the sale.
See all terms