By Travelzoo Staff
The Master Builders House Hotel in the New Forest is the place to "enjoy an idyllic break, with beautiful views over the river," says The Daily Telegraph, which praises the property's "luxurious" rooms. A stay for two with extras can be yours for £119 with this exclusive deal -- that's 40% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Save 40% on a getaway in the heart of the New Forest National Park, with this offer from The Master Builder's House Hotel -- now £119 per night
- The Guardian calls the hotel "perfect" and The Times praises its "utterly blissful location"
- Includes an overnight stay in a Classic Room with full English breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette Riverview Restaurant
- Small pre-dinner glass of house wine each
- Set on Lord Montagu's Beaulieu Estate, the hotel is close to Beaulieu Palace House and the National Motor Museum is nearby
The Master Builder's House Hotel
Beaulieu Estate, SO42 7XB
Tel: 0844 815 3399
What's included & when
- Dec. 10, 2012 - March 21, 2013
- Valid seven days a week from 1 January-21 March, 2013, the deal includes:
- -Overnight stay in a Classic Room
- -3-course dinner from the à la carte menu in the AA-Rosette Riverview Restaurant (worth approximately £31 per person)
- -Full English breakfast
- -Pre-dinner 125ml glass of house wine
- Extend your stay for an extra £70 per night on a bed-and-breakfast basis. Rooms at this hotel usually cost £130 per night.
- Overlooking the Beaulieu River in the heart of the New Forest, The Master Builder's House Hotel was built in 1729 and was once home to Henry Adams, who built ships for Nelson's Navy. Located on the Beaulieu Estate, it's just a few minutes' drive from Beaulieu Palace House and the National Motor Museum. Countryfile magazine calls it the area's "best place to stay", and The Times says it has "postcard-perfect views"
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week from 1 January-21 March, 2013. Not available on 14-16 February. Subject to availability. Bookings will only be taken with a valid voucher. Now sold out on 2, 9 February and all Saturdays.
See all terms