By Travelzoo Staff
Praised by The Daily Telegraph for its "perfect setting" and "exciting contemporary food", The Langstone Hotel on pretty Hayling Island has cut rooms to £95 per night including a gourmet dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Save up to 49% on a break at The Langstone Hotel on Portsmouth's Hayling Island -- now £95 per room
- Includes an overnight stay in a Double Room with full English breakfast for two
- 3-course dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Brasserie Restaurant (worth £29.95 per person)
- Upgrade to a Luxury Double for an extra £20
- Praised by The Daily Telegraph for its "perfect setting" and "exciting contemporary food"
- Newly appointed head chef James Parsons used to cook for the Queen Mother
The Langstone Hotel
Portsmouth, PO11 0NQ
Tel: 02392 465 011
What's included & when
- Dec. 7, 2012 - March 28, 2013
- Save up to 49% on stays seven days a week from 4 January-28 March, 2013. In full, you get:
- -Overnight stay in a Double Room for two
- -Full English breakfast
- -3-course dinner at the 2-AA-Rosette Brasserie Restaurant (worth £29.95 per person)
- Upgrade to a Luxury Double for an extra £20 per night. These rooms are larger and include complimentary mineral water and chocolate, plus bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay.
- The 4-star Langstone Hotel won praise from the AA for its "smartly designed" bedrooms with views over Langstone harbour. On site, swim in the largest indoor swimming pool in Portsmouth, relax in the sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, work out in the gym or get pampered in the beauty rooms. Head chef James Parsons, who has recently joined the team at the Brasserie Restaurant, used to cook for the Queen Mother.
- The hotel is located on the island's north shore and is well placed for exploring nearby attractions including Chichester harbour, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, or the newly opened Hayling Island Heritage Trail, which marks where British soldiers prepared for the World War II D-Day landings in 1944.
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week from 4 January-28 March, 2013. Not available on 12 January. Subject to availability. Bookings will not be taken without a valid voucher.
See all terms