By Jodie Nash
Save £207 on a stay at Balmer Lawn Hotel -- a Victorian hunting lodge in the New Forest with an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant. Overnight stays for two including dinner and a spa treatment are now £159 instead of £366.
Why we love it
- You pay less than half price for this dinner, bed and breakfast break at a 19th-century property
- Located in Brockenhurst, Balmer Lawn Hotel is half an hour's drive from Christchurch's coast
- You'll stay in the heart of the New Forest National Park -- "a unique place" that is "a joy to explore", according to Lonely Planet
- The AA says this hotel is "peacefully located" and its AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant serves "enjoyable dishes"
- Treatments at the Saltus spa include hot-stone-massages and personalised facials. There are six treatment rooms, an indoor pool, a spa bath and a Finnish sauna
Balmer Lawn Hotel
Balmer Lawn Road
Brockenhurst, SO42 7ZB
Tel: 01590 623116
What's included & when
- Valid Sunday-Thursday from 1 October-23 December
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner (worth £36 per person)
- 60-minute spa treatment* (worth £70 per person). Choose from a Saltus body massage using ESPA products; a full-body massage; a hot-stone massage; or two 30-minute treatments of back, neck and shoulder massage with personalised express facial
- Late checkout until 2pm (worth £20)
- A 2-night package is £199 with dinner on the first night only and one spa treatment per person per stay
The small print
Not available on 26 October-1 November. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Now sold out on: 12 October. There is now limited availability for spa treatments during October stays.
See all terms