By Travelzoo Staff
"Expect a warm welcome, tranquillity and contemporary comfort" at the Cotswold House Hotel & Spa, says luxury spa inspector Condé Nast Johansens. Travelzoo subscribers can now get a treatment and spa access, plus a host of extras, for £65 at the venue which was crowned laterooms.com's Spa of the Year 2012.
Why we love it
- Save £84 on the usual cost of this luxury spa experience from the Condé Nast Johansens-rated Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
- Indulge in a treatment of your choice, relax in the spa and sip two glasses of buck's fizz for £65
- Named Spa of the Year in the laterooms.com Best Kept Secrets Awards 2012
- Awarded a prestigious 5/5 bubbles from the Good Spa Guide, which admired the garden views on offer
- Elle magazine gives the Grade II-listed hotel a 5-star rating, and describes the massages as "really very good"
- Two people can indulge in this spa treat for £85 -- that's just £42.50 each
April 26, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
Chipping Campden, GL55 6AN
Tel: 01386 840330
- You'll save more than £80 on the regular price of this pampering spa day; or even more by taking a friend. Travelzoo has negotiated a special deal for two for £85 instead of the usual £298 -- that's just £42.50 per person.
- You'll get a choice of one 25-minute treatment each -- pick from an express manicure, an express pedicure, a mini Moroccan facial, or a back, neck and shoulder massage.
- The following treats are also included in this deal:
- - 2.5 hours' pool and steam room access, plus locker and towel use
- - Two glasses of buck's fizz and one bottle of water
- - REN toiletries goodbye goody box
- - Post-treatment cooling sorbet
- -10% discount on products in the spa shop (excluding jewellery) and any additional treatments booked
- We have also secured a deal for Travelzoo subscribers to get an overnight stay in the hotel for £169 instead of £373. Two can stay in a Standard Double Room, and get a full English breakfast, 2-course dinner and a glass of buck's fizz on arrival. Spa access is also included with this offer. For more information click here, or click 'Buy Now' to purchase your voucher.
- Elle magazine says the hotel is the "best place to stay in the village" and Harper's Bazaar calls it a "dream designer pad with all the mod cons".
- The spa offer is valid seven days a week from 9am-1pm and after 4pm, until 13 October
The small print
Must be used in one visit. Any further hours, or part hours, spent in the spa will be charged at £20 per hour. Friends may be required to share a locker due to limited availability. Once a treatment is booked it is 100% non-cancellable and non refundable. The hydropool facilities are not suitable for guests with heart or blood pressure problems. Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the deal may end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions
See all terms