By Travelzoo Staff
The Cotswolds Water Park Four Pillars Hotel, which is set within 55 acres of unspoilt parkland, is described as "impressive" by The AA Hotel Guide 2013. For £50 (less than half the usual price), check in for a relaxing spa day, complete with a spa treatment, a dry floatation session, use of the facilities, lunch and prosecco.
Why we love it
- £50 for a full spa day at the Cotswolds Water Park Four Pillars Hotel's Spa 6
- The AA Hotel Guide 2013 awards this hotel four stars and describes it as "impressive"
- Choose between a 40-minute Jessica manicure and a 25-minute back massage
- Alternatively you can have both treatments for £75
- Experience complete weightlessness with a 25-minute session in the dry flotation room
- Includes a glass of bubbly, lunch and all day access to the hotel's state-of-the-art spa facilities, including the hydrotherapy pool and experience shower
- The hotel is set beside a lake, within 55 acres of unspoilt parkland
- Conveniently located, the spa is a 15-minute drive from Cirencester and 25 minutes from Swindon
Nov. 8, 2012 - April 8, 2013
Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel
Lake 6, Spine Road East
South Cerney, GL7 5FP
Tel: 0845 500 66 66
- Here's what you get:
- -The choice of either a 40-minute Jessica manicure or a 25-minute back massage
- -A 25-minute Dry Flotation Experience, where you can enjoy the sensation of complete weightlessness
- -All-day use of the spa's facilities, including an 11-metre Spa Hydro pool, sauna, experience shower, cooling drench shower and the aroma steam room
- -A glass of bubbly
- -Lunch, which will typically include soup of the day, sandwiches, a Caesar salad, a cheese platter, a fruit platter and the dessert of the day
- Alternatively, you can unwind with both the Jessica manicure and the back massage, plus all of the other extras above, for £75 (instead of up to £136.95).
- Both deals are available Monday-Friday, until 8 April, 2013.
- Set amongst a vast expanse of lakes, rivers, woodland and open countryside, the Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel is a 15-minute drive from Cirencester and 25 minutes from Swindon.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. It entitles the holder to either a 40-minute Jessica manicure or a 25-minute back massage. Also includes use of the facilities, a spa day lunch, a glass of bubbly and a 25-minute dry flotation session. Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 8 April, 2013. Excludes 25-26 December, 1 January, 2013, and bank holidays. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for products. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.