By Travelzoo Staff
"It's wonderful to find somewhere so delightful" as Nailsworth's Wild Garlic Restaurant & Rooms, raves a reviewer from local paper The Citizen. Discover the culinary charm of the 2-AA-Rosette holding venue for yourself, with a 6-course gourmet tasting dinner for two, for £55 (saving almost £57 on the usual price).
Why we love it
- Save over £56 on this 6-course tasting menu for two at Wild Garlic Restaurant and Rooms in Nailsworth
- This gourmet experience, which also includes a house cocktail each, is available for £55 for two
- Holds two impressive AA Rosettes
- The Michelin Guide-listed venue was nominated for Best Restaurant in the South West 2012 by Food magazine
- Chef Matthew Beardshall has worked with Michelin-starred chefs
- Marcus Wareing and Martin Blunos, and at Gordon's Ramsay's flagship restaurant
- Alternatively, two can dine on all of the above, plus get one night's accommodation and a continental breakfast, for £119
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Wild Garlic Restaurant and Rooms
3 Cossack Square
Gloucestershire, GL6 0DB
Tel: 01453 832 615
- This offer, which also includes a house cocktail each, will comprise a tasting menu such as this:
- - Duck liver parfait served with apple, star anise and espresso
- - Broad bean tart with garlic infused fresh curd cheese
- - Butter-poached spring chicken served with nettle gnocchi, carrot and tarragon
- - Welsh rarebit croquettes accompanied by a piccalilli dressing
- - Pink grapefruit soda and granite
- - Pistachio and rhubarb dessert
- This offer is available for dinner Wednesday-Saturday or lunch Thursday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 26 October.
- The restaurant is described as a "stylish, relaxed place with enthusiastic staff to match" by The AA Restaurant Guide 2013, while The Citizen says it is "a real find... it's got a charming intimate feel that makes it perfect for a romantic dinner".
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an upgrade to include a night's stay with a continental breakfast the next morning, plus the dining deal above, for £119 for two. This shaves up to £107 on the regular cost of this experience, and is valid for overnight stays Wednesday-Saturday until 26 October.
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for a 6-course tasting menu, plus a house cocktail each. Advance booking is required. Can be used for dinner Wednesday-Saturday or lunch Thursday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 26 October. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items subject to change based on seasonal availability. Group bookings can be for a maximum of six people. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.