By Travelzoo Staff
Guests at Corse Lawn House Hotel will find "elegance and classic cooking", according to The Good Food Guide 2013. Discover why the plaudits are raving about this restaurant with a 7-course tasting menu with a glass of bubbly for two, for under £30 a head.
Why we love it
- A sumptuous 7-course tasting dinner for two at the Michelin Guide 2013-listed Corse Lawn House Hotel in Gloucester
- This exclusive dining offer, which also includes a glass of prosecco each, is now £59 for two -- less than half the usual price
- Corse Lawn House Hotel holds two coveted AA Rosettes
- "French-influenced classical cooking with some modern touches" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- The Grade II-listed venue is surrounded by 12 acres of landscaped gardens and fields
- "Carefully considered combinations and clearly defined flavours" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
March 1, 2013 - April 30, 2013
The Corse Lawn House Hotel
Corse Lawn House Hotel
Gloucester, GL19 4LZ
Tel: 01452 780771
- This elegant Queen Anne Grade-II listed building is nestled in the Severn Valley between the Cotswolds, the Malverns and the Forest of Dean.
- Take in the views of the surrounding countryside as you sip a glass of prosecco each, and tuck into dishes such as the following:
- - Roasted red pepper and tomato soup
- - Jerusalem artichoke bavaroise with tarragon and chestnuts
- - Asparagus and green bean salad with parmesan and pine nuts
- - Chargrilled salmon with crisp seaweed and butter sauce
- - Roast breast of quail with ballotine of leg and madeira sauce
- - Vanilla panna cotta with strawberries
- - Goats cheese mousse with parmesan tuille
- This dining package usually costs £143 for two -- you save 59% with this offer.
- Corse Lawn House Hotel holds two AA Rosettes, and The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 describes the restaurant as an "opulent setting for classic cooking".
- This offer is valid for dinner Sunday-Friday and lunch Monday-Friday, until 30 April.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for a 1-night stay for two in the hotel, with breakfast and a 3-course dinner, for £139. Click here for more information
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 7-course taster menu and a glass of prosecco each. Vouchers may be redeemed for dinner, Sunday-Friday and lunch, Monday-Friday, until 30 April. Excludes the evenings of 1 February, 14-15 February, 8 March and 11-16 March; also excludes lunchtime on 20 February, 20 March and 27 March. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms