By Travelzoo Staff
Simply Allium in Fairford, Gloucestershire, has received a rave review from The Good Food Guide 2013 following its re-brand earlier this year. Now, you and friend can dine on a 6-course tasting-menu dinner (plus a glass of prosecco each) for a total of £49 instead of the usual £112.
Why we love it
- A 6-course tasting-menu dinner for two people at Simply Allium in Fairford, Gloucestershire, for under £25 each
- The bill for this dining experience would usually come to £112
- Also includes a glass of prosecco each
- Simply Allium offers "well-crafted, modern British and Asian-inspired dishes" -- Michelin Guide 2013
- The Good Food Guide 2013 praises the restaurant's "skilled cooking" and "top-class produce"
Nov. 29, 2012 - April 30, 2013
Simply Allium Restaurant
1 London Street
Fairford, GL7 4AH
Tel: 01285 712 200
- The Michelin Guide-listed restaurant serves up a mix of British and Asian-inspired cuisine. Although the tasting menu is subject to seasonal change, here's an idea of what you can expect:
- - A glass of prosecco on arrival
- - Roasted carrot soup
- - Pumpkin tortellini with sage and garlic cream
- - Salt cod croquettes with tomato and paprika salsa
- - Haunch of venison with crab apples and juniper sauce
- - Toffee apple jelly
- - Lemon, plum and yoghurt
- This offer is valid for lunch Tuesday-Saturday, and for dinner, Tuesday-Thursday, for the next six months.
The small print
Valid for a 6-course tasting-menu dinner for two people with a glass of prosecco each. Valid for lunch Tuesday-Saturday, and for dinner, Tuesday-Thursday, until 30 April, 2013. Excludes 8 December-15 January, 2013. Limited lunch bookings are available from 8-22 December. A 10% service charge will be added to the final bill. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms