By Travelzoo Staff
Wild Garlic Restaurant and Rooms has received two coveted AA Rosettes, and was recently shortlisted as Food magazine's Best Restaurant in the South West 2012 award. Now, two can dine on a 6-course tasting dinner at the Michelin Guide-listed venue for £49 instead of the usual £99.
Why we love it
- A 6-course gourmet tasting menu for two, plus a cocktail or glass of prosecco each, for £24.50 per person
- This gourmet experience usually costs up to £99
- Wild Garlic Restaurant and Rooms in Nailsworth holds two AA Rosettes
- Nominated for Best Restaurant in the South West 2012 by Food magazine
- Chef Matthew Beardshall has worked with Michelin-starred chefs Marcus Wareing and Martin Blunos, and at Gordon's Ramsay's flagship restaurant
- The Michelin Guide 2012 describes the restaurant as "relaxed and friendly"
- Alternatively, two can dine on a 4-course tasting menu at lunchtime for £39
Oct. 4, 2012 - Feb. 8, 2013
Wild Garlic Restaurant and Rooms
3 Cossack Square
Gloucestershire, GL6 0DB
Tel: 01453 832 615
- This offer, which also includes either a glass of prosecco or a cocktail each, is available Wednesday-Friday for dinner and Thursday-Sunday for lunch, for the next four months.
- Here's what's on offer with the current seasonal tasting menu:
- - Pickled butternut squash and goats cheese salad with toasted pumpkin seeds
- - White Cornish crab and fennel custard shaved fennel salad
- - Crisp parcel and roasted breast of Loomswood duck with green beans, sesame and fig salad, and truffle dressing
- - Crumbled Woefuldane organic hampton blue pressed watermelon, sesame wafer
- - Crushed pineapple and lemon balm refresher
- - Damson and lemon posset with hazelnut granola and apple sorbet
- Wild Garlic is also offering a 4-course lunch for two people for £39, which also includes either a glass of prosecco or a cocktail each. Take a look at the current menu here.
- The 4-course option is available Thursday-Sunday between 12pm and 2.30pm until 8 February, 2013
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Advance booking is required. The 6-course option can be used for dinner Wednesday-Friday, and Thursday-Sunday for lunch, subject to availability, until 8 February, 2013. Excludes 21 December-17 January, 2013. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the
See all terms
deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below
for full terms and conditions.