By Travelzoo Staff
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa, a Grade II-listed townhouse in the heart of the Cotswolds, has put together a mini break for £169. This overnight package at the Condé Nast Traveller-recommended hotel includes dinner and would regularly cost over £370. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Save 55% on an overnight stay for two at the award-winning Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
- £169 instead of £373 for a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast
- Guests also get credit for a 2-course dinner (worth £24.50 per person)
- A glass of buck's fizz on arrival (worth £12 per person)
- Includes access to the spa -- recipient of a 5-bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide and named UK Spa of the Year 2012-2013
- Recommended by Condé Nast Traveller
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
Gloucestershire, GL55 6AN
Tel: 01386 840330
What's included & when
- May 7, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
- - Overnight stay for two in a Standard Double Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - Credit for a 2-course dinner (worth £24.50 per person)
- - A glass of buck's fizz on arrival (worth £12 per person)
- The hotel is nestled in the heart of the idyllic town of Chipping Campden, the starting point of the Cotswolds Way National Trail. The Regency townhouse, which sits among acres of well-kept gardens, combines history and character with contemporary touches. Elle magazine says it's the "best place to stay in the village" and Harper's Bazaar calls it a "dream designer pad with all the mod cons".
- The menu features locally sourced produce -- World Travel Guide praises the food as "impeccable and hard to resist".
- The spa has not only been awarded five bubbles by The Good Spa Guide, which praises its "wonderfully relaxed" setting, it has also won Spa of the Year in the LateRooms.com Best Kept Secrets Awards 2012. Facilities include six treatment rooms, an aromatic steam room, a hydrotherapy pool and a nail bar.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 July; 1 October-30 November. Friday- and Saturday-night stays are an extra £30 and require a 2-night minimum stay (bookable with the hotel direct and dinner is on one night only).
- Not available on 18 May; 5, 13-14, 26, 28-29 June; 9, 11-12, 15-17, 19, 21 July; 16 October.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Standard Double Room, full English breakfast, credit for a 2-course dinner for two, two glasses of buck's fizz on arrival and spa access. Sunday-Thursday until 31 July; 1 October-30 November. Friday- and Saturday-night stays are an extra £30 and require a 2-night minimum stay. Subject to availability. Now sold out on: 24-26 May.
See all terms