By Travelzoo Staff
An overnight stay for two in a Georgian hotel in the heart of Cheltenham is now £115 per night. Usually £216, this exclusive offer from Mercure Cheltenham Queen's Hotel saves 47% on the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save up to 47% on an overnight stay for two at Mercure Cheltenham Queen's Hotel
- £115 for a Classic Double room including full English breakfast (usually £216)
- 3-course dinner from a seasonal choice menu in the Napier Restaurant (worth £25 per person)
- Complimentary bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £17)
- Cheltenham Racecourse is less than two miles away
MREf Tradeco Ltd Hotels Mercure
Cheltenham, GL50 1NN
Tel: 01242 307800
What's included & when
- Nov. 21, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- - 3-course dinner from a seasonal choice menu in Napier Restaurant (worth £25 per person)
- - Bottle of wine in your room on arrival (worth £17)
- - Full of English breakfast (worth £15 per person)
- The 4-star hotel has a "spectacular position at the top of the main promenade" says the AA. Overlooking Cheltenham's Imperial Gardens, it's an ideal base from which to explore the charms of the Regency spa town and the Cotswolds.
- As well as the Napier Restaurant, which serves contemporary British cuisine and fresh seafood, the hotel is home to the Gold Cup bar, adorned with photographs of Cheltenham's famous racecourse.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2013. Saturdays are £40 more (purchase the voucher as normal and pay the supplement to the hotel on arrival).
- Not available on 23-24, 28-29 November; 1, 7-8, 14-15, 24-26, 31 December; 1, 26 January.
- This offer is part of an exclusive Mercure sale at 14 properties. Click here for the full list
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2013. Saturday nights are an extra £40 per room, payable directly to the hotel. Not available on 24-26, 31 December; 1, 26 January. The hotel has made more rooms available so we are able to reopen this offer.
See all terms