By Travelzoo Staff
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa, a Grade II-listed townhouse in the heart of the Cotswolds, has put together a mini break for £185. This overnight package at the Condé Nast Johansens-recommended hotel includes dinner and would regularly cost over £375. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Save over 50% on an overnight stay for two at the award-winning Cotswold House Hotel & Spa
- £185 instead of £378 for a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast
- 2-course dinner by Raymond Blanc-trained chef Dave Watts (worth £49)
- Two glasses of buck's fizz on arrival (worth £24)
- Includes access to the spa -- recipient of five bubbles from The Good Spa Guide and UK Spa of the Year 2012-2013
- Condé Nast Johansens recommended
Gloucestershire, GL55 6AN
Tel: 01386 840330
What's included & when
- Nov. 19, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- - Overnight stay for two in a Standard Double Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 2-course dinner (worth £49)
- - Two glasses of buck's fizz on arrival (worth £24)
- The hotel is nestled in the heart of the idyllic town of Chipping Campden, the starting point of the Cotswolds Way National Trail. Built in 1802, the Regency townhouse sits in acres of well-kept gardens and combines history and character with contemporary touches. Elle magazine says it's the "best place to stay in the village" and Harper's Bazaar calls it a "dream designer pad with all the mod cons".
- The menu features locally sourced produce, prepared by chef Dave Watts, who trained under Raymond Blanc and was named Chef to Watch at the 2013 Good Food Guide Awards. World Travel Guide praises the food as "impeccable and hard to resist".
- The hotel's spa, awarded five bubbles by The Good Spa Guide, has six treatment rooms, an aromatic steam room, a hydrotherapy pool and a nail bar.
- Guests can take advantage of the hotel's proximity to the Cotswolds and the market towns of Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester and Bath.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2013. Saturday-night stays are an extra £15 (payable direct to the hotel) and require a 2-night minimum stay. A 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings, a 2-course dinner (on one night only) and buck's fizz on arrival is £325.
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December; 1 January; 12-16 February.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Standard Double Room, full English breakfast, a 2-course dinner for two, two glasses of buck's fizz on arrival and spa access. Valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2013. Saturday-night stays are an extra £15 (payable direct to the hotel) and require a 2-night minimum stay. A 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings, a 2-course dinner (on one night only) and buck's fizz on arrival is £325. Note: the hotel has added more availability so we have extended the book by date. Now sold out on 7-8 December.
See all terms