By Travelzoo Staff
Described as a "fab wee place" with "terrific" food by the Daily Record, The Pelican Café serves up an eclectic mix of dishes from its Argyle Street location. This Glasgow bistro is now offering two Travelzoo subscribers a 2-course meal with a glass of prosecco each for less than £13 a head.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two, with a glass of bubbly each, for £25 at Glasgow's Pelican Café
- The bill for this dining experience on Argyle Street would usually cost up to £47.90
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- "Consistently high quality" -- The Scotsman
- Winner of Newcomer of the Year at The List Awards 2011
- "A fab wee place" with "terrific" food -- Daily Record
Sept. 17, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Pelican Café
1377 Argyle Street
Glasgow, G3 8AF
Tel: 0844 573 0670
- The Pelican Café -- a winner of The List's Newcomer of the Year award in 2011 -- is offering all of the following with this deal for two:
- - A starter each, such as carpaccio of beef fillet scented with truffle or warm halloumi and charred aubergine salad
- - A main course each, such as the 10oz popeseye steak served with goose-fat chips, baked portobello mushroom and confit tomato, or shellfish linguine with king prawns and mussels
- You'll also get a glass of prosecco each on arrival.
- The Scotsman praises the "consistently high quality" at the "quirky and eclectic" Pelican Café, which holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- This offer is valid after 4pm, Sunday-Thursday, until 31 October
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a glass of prosecco each. Excludes the sharing platters, oysters, fillet steak and ribeye steak. Valid Sunday-Thursday, after 4pm, until 31 October. Bookings subject to availability. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms