By Travelzoo Staff
Fodor's raves about the "refreshing elegance of the surroundings" and "consistently exquisite fare" at Glasgow institution La Parmigiana. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now tuck into a 2-course meal for two, plus sides and a glass of champagne each, for £65 instead of up to £103.20.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two, with a glass of champagne each, for £65 at Glasgow's La Parmigiana restaurant
- This top-rated dining package would usually cost more than £103
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 calls La Parmigiana a "West End Italian institution" and awards it two coveted Rosettes
- A "wonderful" destination, with "great food, service and ambience" -- Harden's UK Restaurant Guide
- "Gem of a restaurant... quality Italian cuisine in elegant surroundings" -- The Glaswegian
- "A sound, authetic Italian repertoire" -- Michelin Guide 2013
May 20, 2013 - Sept. 3, 2013
447 Great Western Road
Glasgow, G12 8HH
Tel: 0141 334 0686
- The restaurant, which holds two AA Rosettes for the quality of its cuisine, is offering all of the following:
- - A starter each, such as chargrilled Minch scallops with lime and olive oil and salad, or lobster ravioli with a cream and basil sauce
- - A main course each*, with current menu options including roast fillet of venison with brunello, porcini and Italian sausage rugu, served on a polenta crouton
- - A side dish each; choose from asparagus with butter and parmesan, hand-cut chips, or rocket and parmesan salad with pesto dressing
- Save even more by going with a group of friends -- four can dine on all of the above for £120 (£30 per head); that's a massive saving of up to £86 on the usual cost.
- Celebrities such as Lionel Richie and "Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall have dined at La Parmigiana, which The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 says has "earned its reputation as a Glasgow institution".
- This offer is valid for lunch Sunday-Friday (limited on Thursday and Friday), or for dinner Sunday-Thursday (limited availability on Thursday) until 3 September
The small print
Each person is entitled to a starter, main course and a side dish, plus a glass of champagne. *Excludes the chateaubriand al barolo garnito. A £6 supplement applies to the steak. Voucher may be redeemed for lunch Sunday-Friday (limited on Thursday and Friday), or for dinner Sunday-Thursday (limited availability on Thursday), until 3 September. Advanced booking required. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. A maximum of two vouchers may be used per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms