By Travelzoo Staff
Cail Bruich was voted Scotland's Best Restaurant in the Scottish Entertainment Awards 2013 and presents "tasty dishes that respect their ingredients", according to culinary bible the Michelin Guide 2013. Sample the AA-2-Rosette restaurant's cuisine for yourself with a 6-course tasting dinner for two, plus canapés, an appetiser and a glass of champagne each, for under £35 a head.
Why we love it
- A 6-course tasting dinner for two plus a glass of champagne each for £69 at Cail Bruich in Glasgow's West End
Voted Scotland's Best Restaurant in the Scottish Entertainment Awards 2013
- This dining package from the AA-2-Rosette restaurant would usually cost £115 for two
- Also includes canapés, a chef's appetiser and tea or coffee
- Cail Bruich serves up "dishes that you don't forget in a hurry" -- The Scotsman
- Many of the dishes "suggest there's a serious chef at work in the kitchen", according to The Daily Record
- "Whether the dishes were complex or seemingly simple, they were just perfect" -- theglaswegian.co.uk
May 1, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Cail Bruich West
725 Great Western Road
Glasgow, G12 8QX
Tel: 0141 334 6265
- Sip a glass of champagne on arrival and get a tasting dinner such as the following with this exclusive offer from the highly rated Glasgow haunt:
- - Canapés
- - Chef's appetiser
- - West coast crab served with fennel, cucumber and rye
- - Tartare of beef fillet served with shallot, lettuce and tarragon
- - Risotto of organic spelt with sautéed cèpes, celeriac and parsley
- - Seared fillet of Peterhead hake accompanied by cauliflower, golden raisins and capers
- - Barbary duck breast with onion and vadouvan spices
- - Roasted pear with Jerusalem artichoke and brown butter ice cream
- To finish, you'll each get a choice of tea or coffee served with homemade chocolates.
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 describes the menu as "distinctive Scots cuisine with Scandinavian influences" while a reviewer from theglaswegian.co.uk said his food was "just perfect".
- This offer is valid for lunch (12:30pm-2pm) seven days a week and dinner (5:30pm-9pm) Sunday-Thursday, until 30 June
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 6-course tasting menu, plus canapes, chef's appetiser and tea or coffee. Also includes a glass of champagne each. Valid for lunch (12:30pm-2pm) seven days a week and dinner (5:30pm-9pm) Sunday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 30 June. Advanced booking is required. A maximum of two vouchers may be used per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms