By Travelzoo Staff
Lychee Oriental, which is located on Mitchell Street in Glasgow's bustling city centre, has been named the Best Asian Restaurant in Scotland at the Scottish Entertainment Guide Awards 2013. Two can now dine on a 2-course meal, plus a side dish and a glass of prosecco each, for £14.50 a head.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two at stylish Glasgow restaurant Lychee Oriental for £29 instead of up to £69.60
The restaurant has been voted the Best Asian Restaurant in Scotland 2013 by the Scottish Entertainment Awards
- Glass of prosecco and a side dish each are also included
- City centre restaurant has been shortlisted for Best Asian Restaurant at the Scottish Entertainment Guide Awards 2013
- Named Best Newcomer at the Glasgow Restaurant Awards 2012
- "Everything is beautifully presented and there are some delicate flourishes" --TheList.co.uk
May 1, 2013 - July 19, 2013
59 Mitchell Street
Glasgow, G1 3LN
Tel: 0141 248 2240
- The restaurant serves classic Chinese dishes with a modern twist; and its creativity was rewarded with the Best Newcomer gong that it was presented with at the Glasgow Restaurant Awards 2012.
- With this offer, which saves up to £40.60 on the regular price, you and a friend can tuck into all of the following:
- - A glass of prosecco
- - A starter each* -- current menu options include fresh mussels in black beans and chillies, or you could have the sharing platter between you, which includes barbecue spare ribs, beef satay, sesame prawn toast and salt and pepper chicken wings
- - A main course each -- we like the sound of the roast duck with lychees and plum sauce, or the stir-fried beef with ginger and onion
- - A side dish each, such as jasmine rice, or pak choi in oyster sauce
- This offer is valid for lunch (Sunday-Friday), or dinner (Sunday-Thursday) until 19 July
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. *The fillet of beef, halibut, monkfish, seabass and scallops main dishes all carry a supplementary charge of £3. The langoustines starter is excluded. Voucher may be used for lunch (Sunday-Friday), or dinner (Sunday-Thursday) until 19 July. Excludes bank holiday weekends and 6 June. A maximum of three vouchers may be used per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms