By Travelzoo Staff
Impress your loved one with this unique Valentine's Day gift -- an introductory wine-tasting course. For £15 (instead of the regular £44), sample and evaluate six wines during this 2-hour experience in Glasgow's Merchant Square.
Why we love it
- A 2-hour wine tasting experience from Merchant City Wine Tasting for a third of the usual price
- For £15, you'll sample six different varieties and discover the different looks, tastes, aromas and finishes
- Attempt a blind tasting at the end of the session
- Classes are held in Glasgow's Merchant Square every Friday evening
- Two people can take up this experience for £29 -- saving a huge £59 on the usual price
A great quirky Valentine's Day gift
Feb. 1, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Merchant City Wine Tasting
Unit 4 Merchant Square, 62 Candleriggs
Glasgow, G1 1LE
- During the session, run by Merchant City Wine Tasting, you'll be given tips and advice on the appearance of the wine, how to describe the nose or bouquet, the taste and the finish of different grape varieties.
- The night will end with each person taking a blind testing, where you'll put your new-found knowledge to the test.
- Classes take place with a maximum of 15 people, and are held in Fanelli's Restaurant in Merchant Square. Bring a friend and save even more -- Travelzoo has negotiated an offer for two to take up this offer for £29 -- that's almost £60 off the usual cost.
- The courses are led by a WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust)-qualified leader, and take place every Friday night until 24 May
The small print
The sale period for this deal has been extended for the Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. Valid for a 2-hour Introduction to Wine Tasting experience. Vouchers may be used every Friday night until 24 May, subject to availability. Additional dates may be added subject to demand, please check directly with the merchant. Reservations are required. Bookings can be made by email only. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms