By Carol Linfield
Nuovo Brasserie in Buckhurst Hill has been rated the top restaurant in the area by TripAdvisor users, with 86% reviewing their experience as either very good to excellent.
Why we love it
- You save 51% on a 3-course dinner for two at Nuovo Brasserie in Buckhurst Hill
- The restaurant has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Ingredients are sourced daily from London markets, Billingsgate and Smithfield
- Last time we ran a deal for this eatery, it received 100% positive feedback from Travelzoo customers
- On sunny autumn days, you can dine on the heated terrace
Dinner: Mon-Thu, 4-28 Nov and 6 Jan-27 Feb, 2014. See small print for blackout dates.
79 Queen's Road
Essex, IG9 5BW
Tel: 020 8504 2299
- A starter each from the Set Dinner Menu, such as homemade duck liver pâté served with house chutney and toasted croutes, or deep-fried brie in breadcrumbs with continental salad
A main each, with current options including fillet of sea bass with capers and butter sauce, served with mashed potato and spinach, or rump of pork with fondant potato, red cabbage and apple sauce
A dessert each, such as homemade profiteroles or cheesecake
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 3-course Set Dinner Menu. Valid Monday-Thursday, from 4-28 November and 6 January-27 February, 2014. Excludes 13-14 February and bank holidays. Gratuity is not included.
See all terms