By Travelzoo Staff
With a reputation built on "sterling produce", The Bluebell in Chigwell is hailed a "local asset" by The Good Food Guide 2013, and as "one of the best restaurants" by the Echo .
Why we love it
- Two people can sample the Chef's Tasting Menu at The Bluebell in Chigwell for £22.50 each
- Includes coffee and petits fours
- Save £44.90 on the bill
- The restaurant is housed within a 400-year-old cottage, a 10-minute walk from Chigwell tube station
- Features in The Good Food Guide 2013
June 27, 2013 - Nov. 8, 2013
117 High Road
Chigwell, IG7 6QQ
Tel: 020 8500 6282
- For £22.50 each, two people can now sample the restaurant's commended cuisine with the Chef's Tasting menu.
- Changing throughout the year to reflect the best seasonal ingredients, the current menu includes:
- - Oxtail broth
- - Baked Crottin de Chavignol in filo pastry
- - Devon scallops with honey-roast pork belly, watercress and truffle dressing
- - Open pheasant pie or spiced monkfish
- - Sorbet
- - An assortment of mini desserts or a selection of artisan cheeses with homemade pear chutney and biscuits
- - Coffee and petits fours for two
- When we visited The Bluebell we were impressed by the personal service, relaxed atmosphere and modern yet classic interior.
- This offer is valid for dinner on Tuesday-Friday, until 8 November.
The small print
This voucher is valid for dinner only, Tuesday-Friday, until 8 November. Subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. The menu is subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms