By Travelzoo Staff
The Michelin Guide 2013 notes the "fresh, neat flavours" present in Sandbank Restaurant's dishes; and now Travelzoo subscribers can sample an exclusive 5-course tasting menu for £19.50 a head at the Leigh-on-Sea venue.
Why we love it
- £19.50 a head for an exclusive 5-course tasting menu for two people at Sandbank Restaurant
- "Wide menu of classic '80s cooking displays fresh, neat flavours" – Michelin Guide 2013
- This Leigh-on-Sea venue has been re-branded and undergone a major refurbishment
- The Echo describes the food as "absolutely divine...imaginative and individual"
June 25, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
1470 London Road
Leigh-on-Sea, SS9 2UR
Tel: 01702 719000
- The eatery has devised a new tasting menu exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers:
- - Lightly spiced pork rillettes with red onion marmalade and balsamic vinegar
- - Smoked haddock and spring onion beignet in a tomato and dill sauce
- - Guinea fowl, walnut and bacon consommé and crispy parsnip
- - Summer fruit and Pimm's sorbet
- - Confit of duck leg with garlic and ginger mashed potato
- - Trio of mini desserts, such as white chocolate and honey mousse, honey and orange crème brûlée and honey and almond ice cream
- Sandbank Restaurant's food was described as "delicious" by The Echo, which hailed the experience as "a resounding success".
- This offer is available Tuesday-Friday until 30 August
The small print
Valid Tuesday-Friday, until 30 August. Limited availability on Fridays. Bookings are subject to availability. Excludes bank holidays. Advanced booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Note: the restaurant is closed on Mondays. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms