By Travelzoo Staff
Hailed as "very impressive" by Colchester's Daily Gazette, Blackwells Restaurant with Rooms prides itself on sourcing ingredients from within a 20-mile radius, with much of its produce coming from the award-winning Blackwells Farm Shop. Two people can now tuck into three courses and bubbly at this Earls Colne venue for £35.
Why we love it
- Pay £35 for three courses and bubbly at the Blackwells Restaurant with Rooms
- Opened last September in the scenic village of Earls Colne in Essex
- Save up to 53% with this offer
- Many ingredients come from Blackwells Farm Shop, crowned Farm Shop of the Year at the Essex Life Fine Food & Drink Awards 2011
- The food is "delicious" and "sublime", according to the Colchester Daily Gazette
May 7, 2013 - Aug. 7, 2013
Blackwells Restaurant with Rooms
Essex, CO6 2PB
Tel: 01787 223 353
- The meal will be served with a glass of prosecco each. Current menu* highlights include:
- - Smoked duck breast, avocado, mango, red onion and Cointreau mayonnaise
- - Chicken liver pate, pistachio, Cumberland sauce and melba toast
- - Rack of lamb, green bean, creamy mash potato and red wine jus
- - Salmon fillet, chicory walnut, pomegranate, salad and granary crouton
- - Honey rhubarb crumble with vanilla bourbon parfait
- Blackwells Farm Shop was named Farm Shop of the Year at the Essex Life Fine Food & Drink Awards 2011.
- This offer is available for lunch or dinner, Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday, subject to availability, until 7 August.
The small print
(Update, Thursday 9 May, 10:02am): Due to unforeseen circumstances, this deal has closed earlier than advertised. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Voucher may be used for lunch or dinner, Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday, subject to availability, until 7 August. Not available on Wednesday. Availability may be limited on Friday. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Reservations are required. *A £3 supplement applies to the scallops and a £5 supplement applies to the fillet steak. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms