By Travelzoo Staff
Sample "top-quality food" at The Sand Bar & Seafood Co, hailed "a real treat" by local newspaper, Echo. Elsewhere, Harden's UK Restaurant Guide 2012 focuses on its setting as the main draw, noting that "candles, seafood and a view of the water make for a lovely evening".
Why we love it
- A 2-course à la carte meal with wine for two people at The Sand Bar & Seafood Co in Leigh-on-Sea
Worth up to £51.16, this experience is exclusively available to Travelzoo subscribers for £25
"Very enjoyable, with good portion sizes and quality ingredients" -- Echo
Located on Leigh Broadway, known for its quirky designer boutiques and independent shops
- Two people can pay £19 for the same package and go for Sunday lunch
April 30, 2013 - May 31, 2013
The Sand Bar & Seafood Co
Essex, SS9 1PE
Tel: 01702 480 067
- For £12.50 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can visit this seaside eatery and choose two courses* from the à la carte or casual menu, accompanied by a glass of wine each.
- Current highlights include:
- - Twice cooked belly of pork with borlotti bean and shallot purée
- - Salmon and mustard fishcake on watercress salad
- - Scallops and bacon served with a cauliflower purée
- - Apple and berry crumble tart
- - Rich hot chocolate fondant
- This offer is available for dinner Monday-Thursday and lunch Monday-Saturday until 31 May. Two people can also pay £19 and sample the above package for Sunday lunch, with an added roast option and valid until 2 June.
The small print
Voucher may be used for dinner Monday-Thursday and lunch Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 31 May. Excludes 6 and 27 May. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. Side dishes are not included. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms