By Travelzoo Staff
A reviewer for local newspaper, Echo, rates The Bluebell on Chigwell High Road as "one of the best restaurants" in Essex, and The Good Food Guide 2013 calls it a "local asset with sterling produce".
Why we love it
- A 5-course tasting menu for two at The Bluebell in Chigwell for £49 instead of £103
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- A dining experience recommended by local Essex newspaper, Echo
- This restaurant features in The Good Food Guide 2013
- The Bluebell is housed within a 400-year-old cottage, a 10-minute walk from Chigwell tube station
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 28, 2013
117 High Road
Chigwell, IG7 6QQ
Tel: 020 8500 6282
- With this exclusive offer, two can dine on the 5-course chef's tasting menu dinner with a glass of prosecco each for £24.50 per person (saving £54 on the usual price) .
- The menu changes throughout the year to reflect the best seasonal ingredients -- here's what the current menu includes:
- - Homemade oxtail soup with herb dumplings
- - Baked crottin chavignol goats cheese in filo pastry
- - Seared Devon scallops
- - Slow-cooked venison and potato pie, or spiced Cornish monkfish
- - Sorbet
- - An assortment of mini desserts or a selection of artisan cheeses
- When we visited The Bluebell we were impressed by the personal service, relaxed atmosphere and smart interior.
- This offer is available for dinner on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3 January-28 March, 2013.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas
The small print
Valid for dinner on Tuesday-Thursday from 3 January-28 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Excludes 13-14 February. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. The menu is subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. No substitutions are available. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms