By Travelzoo Staff
A reviewer for the Daily Gazette described The Ivory Rooms as "a little bit special" in a recent article, praising the "tasty", "well-presented" and "excellent" food. Elsewhere, the Echo hailed their meal as "a triumph".
Why we love it
- £25 for a steak dinner for two with cocktails at The Ivory Rooms in Billericay (worth 52.70)
- "The Ivory Rooms left us feeling pleasantly full and with a smile on our faces" -- Daily Gazette
- Pick any cocktail on the menu each (up to the value of £5.40)
- This trendy venue boasts three separate bars, a heated terrace and a grand piano
Oct. 30, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
The Ivory Rooms
66-68 Laindon Road
Essex, CM12 9LD
Tel: 01277 632378
- For £25, you and a friend can sit down to a steak dinner with cocktails at this gem in Billericay.
- This offer, valid for dinner on Monday-Saturday until 28 February, 2013, includes an 8oz chargrilled fillet steak each with hand-cut chips, grilled tomato and green salad (served plain or with green peppercorn sauce) and any cocktail each (up to the value of £5.40).
- We like the sound of the zomble (dark and light rum with banana liquer, Cointreau and amaretto topped with orange and pineapple), and the woo woo (vodka, Archers, lime and cranberry juice).
- Travelzoo subscribers can also pay £40 for the 4-3-2-1 dining package, includes a 3-course à la carte dinner for two and one bottle of house wine to share. This offer is available Monday-Thursday (excluding tribute acts and special event evenings).
The small print
Available for dinner Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 28 February, 2013. Excludes 1-31 December and tribute acts/evenings with events. Reservations are required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu is subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity not included. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms