By Travelzoo Staff
The "top-quality food" served at The Sand Bar & Seafood Co in Leigh-on-Sea is "a real treat" says local newspaper, Echo. Meanwhile, Harden's UK Restaurant Guide 2012 focuses on its setting as a highlight, noting that "candles, seafood and a view of the water make for a lovely evening".
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte meal for two people at The Sand Bar & Seafood Co in Leigh-on-Sea
- Usually costing up to £67.92, this experience is exclusively available to Travelzoo subscribers for £35
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- "Very enjoyable, with good portion sizes and quality ingredients" -- Echo
- This Essex restaurant is on Leigh Broadway, known for its quirky designer boutiques and independent shops
Oct. 17, 2012 - Feb. 12, 2013
The Sand Bar & Seafood Co
Essex, SS9 1PE
Tel: 01702 480 067
- For £35, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine on three courses, plus a glass of prosecco each, at this seaside eatery and save up to £32.92 on the regular bill.
- In full, each person will get:
- - A glass of prosecco
- - Any starter such as potted brown shrimp in horseradish butter
- - A main course* from the à la carte or casual menu. Choose from options including lamb chop with white pudding and lentil cassoulet, or scallops and bacon
- - Any dessert** such as rich hot chocolate fondant or apple and berry crumble tart
- This voucher can be used for dinner Monday-Thursday and lunch Monday-Saturday until 12 February, 2013.
The small print
Voucher may be used for dinner Monday-Thursday and lunch Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 12 February, 2013. Not valid from 17 December-1 January. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. Side dishes are not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms