By Travelzoo Staff
The charming Peldon Rose is a former coaching inn that dates back to the 15th century and is situated near Mersea Island. With this offer, you and a friend can dine at this historic neighbourhood gem for £35 (saving up to £35.20 on the regular bill).
Why we love it
- Save up to 51% on an à la carte dinner for two at The Peldon Rose in rural Essex
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- This package at a 15th-century coaching inn, near Colchester, is now £35 instead of up to £70.20
- Choose any three courses from the à la carte menu
- Features a cosy interior complete with dark oak beams and an open log fire
- Four people can book this package for £69
Sept. 20, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
The Peldon Rose
Essex, CO5 7QJ
Tel: 01206 735 248
- The offer for two includes any three courses from the à la carte menu, prepared using locally sourced produce, plus glass of prosecco each. Current highlights include:
- - Scottish smoked salmon with oat cakes and mixed salad
- - Ham hock terrine with quail egg, white radish remoulade and toast
- - 10oz sirloin steak served with chips, salad garnish and a choice of pink peppercorn sauce, sautéed mushrooms or garlic butter
- - Dark chocolate truffle torte with crème anglaise
- It is valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Friday, until 31 January, 2013.
- The Peldon Rose is in the quaint Essex village of Peldon on the B1025, a 15-minute drive from Colchester town centre. In keeping with the original coaching inn feel, the property features oak beams, low ceilings and an open log fire.
- Four people can take advantage of this dining experience for £69 and save up to 51%.
The small print
This voucher is for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 31 January, 2013. Excludes 1-31 December. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Reservations are required. Gratuity is not included. Menu items are subject to change. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms