By Travelzoo Staff
The Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel is a tastefully restored Victorian house in the Essex countryside. Now, Travelzoo subscribers can escape to this rural retreat for an indulgent afternoon tea package with a glass of prosecco each for £19.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two, including a glass of prosecco each, for less than £10 a head
- The bill for this treat at the Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel would usually add up to £35.90
- Tea is served in the stylish and newly refurbished lounge
- Valid seven days a week
- The venue is just moments from the A12
Aug. 12, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Best Western Ivy Hill Hotel
Chelmsford, CM4 0EH
Tel: 01277 353 040
- Tea will be served in the newly refurbished lounge. The deal for two includes all of the following each:
- - A glass of prosecco
- - A selection of open sandwiches, such as smoked salmon and Parma ham, black olive and sun-blushed tomato
- - A fruit scone with butter, clotted cream and Tiptree preserve
- - A selection of freshly baked cakes and sweet treats
- - A choice from a selection of traditional and infusion teas or coffee
- This exclusive offer is available seven days a week, from 12pm-6pm.
- Located in the village of Margaretting, the hotel is moments from the A12, between Chelmsford and Brentwood.
The small print
Valid for use 12pm-6pm, seven days a week, subject to availability. Vouchers are valid until 30 November. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Advance booking is required. Table is reserved for 105 minutes. A maximum of four vouchers may be used per table. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms