By Travelzoo Staff
For £69, take to the skies on a scenic helicopter flight over Essex, £90 cheaper than usual, including champagne and chocolates, and get a photo of your trip to take home.
Why we love it
- Take to the skies in a state-of-the-art helicopter for £69 instead of the usual £159
- Includes a glass of champagne and chocolates before the flight and a photo of your experience to take home
- Climb to heights of up to 1000 feet over Essex as the pilot points out local landmarks during the 20-minute flight
- Alternatively, combine a 15-minute flight with a 1-hour PGA golf lesson for £89, usually costing £199
- Two can take a 15-minute flight and 1-hour golf lesson with a PGA Professional for £175 instead of the usual £379
- Available seven days a week
June 6, 2013 - Nov. 7, 2013
The Blue Tiger Company
Tel: 020 7117 6091
- This activity is available to Travelzoo subscribers through helicopter flight specialists The Blue Tiger Company.
- The entire experience lasts approximately one hour and begins with a glass of champagne and chocolates. You will then take off for the 20-minute flight, climbing to heights of 1000 feet to take in views of Epping Forest and the surrounding countryside and the Tottenham Hotspur training ground. From the air you’ll also be able to take in well-known London landmarks such as the o2, the Gherkin, Canary Wharf, the Shard and the 2012 Olympic Park before heading back to base. An on-board by a photographer will take pictures throughout the flight. You can then choose your favourite to take home.
- We've also negotiated for Travelzoo subscribers to take up this offer as a 15-minute flight with the inclusion of a 1-hour golf lesson at Woolston Manor Golf & Country Club, Chigwell, for £89 instead of £199 per person, saving you 55%. Alternatively, two people can experience the 15-minute flight and 1-hour golf package for £175 instead of £379.
- The golf lesson will be held by PGA Professional Bradley Preston in groups of 5-10 people. You will receive on-course tuition, including course strategy, tips for dealing with awkward lies and special shots and pre-shot routine.
- Woolston Manor Golf & Country Club was designed by course architect Neil Coles and according to Today’s Golfer is "regarded throughout the Southeast as one of our finest courses".
- The 6510-yard, par-72 course is built to USPGA specifications and makes full use of the area's natural features, including the River Roding which meanders through it.
- The offer is valid seven days a week, until 7 November. This offer can only be used for flights from Stapleford Aerodrome. If upgrading to the flight and golf package, the two experiences may be taken separately but both must be redeemed before 7 November.
The small print
All offers include a glass of champagne and chocolates before the flight and a photo of your flying experience to take home. Valid seven days a week until 7 November. Helicopter flight available at Stapleford Aerodrome only. The £69 offer is valid for a 20-minute Helicopter Flight for one person. The £89 offer is valid for a 15-minute Helicopter Flight and a 1-hour golf lesson at Woolston Manor Golf & Country Club for one. The £175 offer is valid for a 15-minute Helicopter Flight and a 1-hour golf lesson at Woolston Manor Golf & Country Club for two. Subject to availability and weather conditions. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms