By Travelzoo Staff
Lords Golf & Country Club is set in 300 acres of Essex countryside, and is home to two 18-hole courses. Now, two Travelzoo subscribers can play the par-73 Duke course -- and get a bacon baguette and coffee each -- for under £20 a head (worth a total of £93).
Why we love it
- For £39 instead of the usual £93, two can play 18 holes on the Duke course at Lords Golf & Country Club in Rayleigh
- Includes a bacon baguette and coffee each
- The Duke is the members' course, and is set against a stunning backdrop of trees and lakes
- Alternatively, pay £25 for two to play on the Earl course
- Lords Golf & Country Club hosted the PGA East Anglian Open in 2011
- Both courses were designed by renowned architect Reg Plumbridge
Nov. 19, 2012 - March 20, 2013
Lords Golf & Country Club
Rayleigh, SS6 9QS
Tel: 01702 232377
- A series of lakes and open water encourages challenging and strategic play within a visually beautiful landscape on the Duke course, which measures 6,616 yards.
- Alternatively, pay £25 for two to play on the club's Earl course, an executive-length course at 67 par. It's ideal for beginners, or those looking for a speedy and unencumbered round of golf.
- You'll both get a bacon baguette and a coffee with either offer.
- Both offers are valid for use at any time, Monday-Friday, and after 12pm Saturday-Sunday, until 20 March, 2013
The small print
Update, 20 November, 3:30pm: This offer is valid anytime Monday-Friday, and after 12pm Saturday-Sunday. Valid until 20 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased for others as gifts. Must be used in one visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Note: a limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms