By Travelzoo Staff
"Woolston Manor is regarded throughout the Southeast as one of our finest courses," according to Today's Golfer. For £29, tee off with a round of golf for two and a light lunch at this championship course set in 200 acres of Essex countryside.
Why we love it
- Save up to 52% on a round of golf for two people at the prestigious Woolston Manor Golf Club
- "The legendary Gary Player described it as one of the best young courses that he had ever played" -- Today's Golfer
- Light lunch is also included. Options could include lasagne with garlic bread or sausages and mash
- The Woolston Manor course was designed by renowned course architect Neil Coles MBE
Sept. 3, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Woolston Manor Golf Club
Woolston Manor Golf Club,
Chigwell, IG7 6BX
Tel: 0208 500 2549
- The 6510-yard, par-72 course is built to USPGA specifications and makes full use of the area's natural features, including the River Roding which meanders through it.
- Worth up to £60, this deal is valid any time Monday-Friday and from 12pm Saturday-Sunday, from 17 September until 31 January, 2013. The club is close to all major routes, with easy access to the M11, M25, A127, A406 and the London Underground central line. It is only 20 minutes from Canary Wharf.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to 18 holes of golf and a 1-course light lunch. Valid for use any time Monday-Friday and from 12pm Saturday-Sunday, from 17 September until 31 January, 2013. Advance booking is required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms