By Travelzoo Staff
Described as "a tranquil sanctuary" by The Independent, the UK's first Guerlain Spa has taken up residence in the transformed Caledonian Waldorf Astoria in Edinburgh. Appreciate the award-winning surroundings for yourself with a choice of two 30-minute treatments, use of the spa facilities, and a glass of champagne for £59.
Why we love it
- Visit the luxurious Guerlain Spa at the revamped Caledonian Waldorf Astoria in Edinburgh
- For £59, you'll get a choice of two 30-minute treatments, access to the spa facilities and a glass of champagne
- The hotel recently underwent a £24 million refurbishment and re-opened earlier this year
- Named Spa of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2013
- Hotel occupies "a prime spot... you can't be much better placed" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Alternatively, purchase a 90-minute face and body treatment, plus afternoon tea in the hotel's Peacock Lounge, for £95
- "Parisian chic on Princes Street" -- The Independent
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Caledonian Waldorf Astoria in Edinburgh
Edinburgh, EH1 2AB
Tel: 0131 222 8836
- Sip a glass of champagne on arrival, then indulge in either a Caledonian Chic back, neck and shoulder massage or an express radiance facial, plus an On The Go manicure or pedicure. All treatments last 30 minutes.
- Alternatively, for £95, you can indulge in a 90-minute Super Aqua Original Source face and body treatment. With this upgrade, you'll also get afternoon tea in the hotel's Peacock Lounge, worth £23, plus the glass of champagne on arrival.
- Both deals include access to the spa facilities, including a swimming pool, a fitness centre, a sauna, a steam room, a footspa and a bubble pool, plus robe, towel and slipper hire for the day.
- As an added extra, you'll also get a complimentary makeover, a footbath and a personalised fragrance journey, during which a therapist will work out which scent suits your mood, and create a fragrance to complement it.
- The hotel opened its doors earlier this year, following a major refurbishment costing £24 million. In April, The Caledonian Waldorf Astoria's spa was named Spa of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2013.
- Both offers are valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 30 September
The small print
This voucher must be used by one person, in one visit. It entitles the bearer to a Caledonian Chic back, neck and shoulder massage or an express radiance facial, plus an On The Go manicure or pedicure. All treatments last 30 minutes. This voucher also includes a glass of champagne on arrival and full use of the leisure facilities and gym, plus a personalised fragrance journey, a Touch of Colour makeover and a footbath. Robe, towel and slipper hire for the day is also included. Vouchers may be used seven days a week, subject to availability, until 30 September. Reservations are required. There may be some limited availability from 2-26 August during the Edinburgh Festival. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Additional vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Please inform the spa in advance if you are pregnant. Not valid for products. Gratuity is not included.
See all terms