By Travelzoo Staff
The Michelin Guide 2013 raves about the "excellent quality Scottish seafood" served up at Cafe Fish, while TheCulinaryGuide.co.uk says the award-winning Edinburgh haunt "can't be faulted". Find out why the critics love it with a tapas lunch and wine for two for £12.50 a head.
Why we love it
- Five tapas dishes, bread and olives and a glass of wine for two for £25 at Edinburgh's Cafe Fish
- This lunch at the Michelin Guide 2013-listed venue is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers
- Named Scottish Seafood Restaurant of the Year at the Scottish Restaurant Awards 2012
- "Amazing... this was something pretty special" -- The Daily Record
- "I shall definitely be going back for more... Cafe Fish is a no-brainer" -- The Edinburgh Reporter
- Alternatively, two can tuck into a 2-course dinner with a glass of prosecco each for £39
March 25, 2013 - May 31, 2013
15 North West Circus Place
Edinburgh, EH3 6SX
Tel: 0131 225 4431
- Here's what you get:
- - A glass of red, rosé or white wine each
- - Bread and olives to share
- - A selection of five tapas between you -- choose from dishes such as steamed Port Appin mussels with tomato and chilli, seafood chowder, hand-cut chips and green chilli potted shrimp with sourdough toast
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a dinner package at this venue, which was crowned Scottish Seafood Restaurant of the Year in 2012.
- For £39, two can tuck into a 2-course dinner with a glass of prosecco each. The menu changes daily, but current starter options include hand-dived Skye scallops (usually £12), and red wine-poached pear, gorgonzola and pine kernel salad. Main courses might include monkfish and king prawn curry with cardamom rice (usually £22), or whole baked sea bass with rosemary and anchovy butter and green beans.
- Ionmagazine.co.uk was impressed by the "delicious food, friendly service and relaxed atmosphere", while The Edinburgh Reporter says Cafe Fish is "an establishment you can go to time and again".
- The tapas offer is available for lunch only, Tuesday-Friday, until 31 May, while the dinner offer is valid Tuesday-Thursday, from 5pm-7:30pm, until 30 May
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for five tapas dishes to share, plus bread and olives between two. Each person is also entitled to a glass of house white, rosé or red wine. Vouchers may be used for lunch only, Tuesday-Friday, until 31 May. Limited availability on Friday. Vouchers for the dinner deal may be used Tuesday-Thursday, from 5pm-7:30pm, until 30 May. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms