By Travelzoo Staff
Edinburgh's imposing Scotsman hotel is home to the AA-Rosette-awarded North Bridge Brasserie, described by Company magazine as "stunning". Now, you and a friend can dine on a 2-course champagne dinner in this Michelin Guide 2013-listed restaurant, for £45.
Why we love it
- Two can dine on a 2-course dinner with a glass of champagne each, for £45 at Edinburgh's famous Scotsman hotel
- The bill for a dining package at the AA-Rosette-awarded North Bridge Brasserie would usually top £73
- "Seasonal Scottish cuisine with a contemporary twist" -- Company magazine
- The Michelin Guide 2013-listed restaurant offers spectacular views over the North Bridge
- Head chef Paul Hart previously worked in Michelin-starred and 4-AA-Rosette restaurants
- This Victorian hotel features ornate ceilings, marble pillars and wooden balconies
- Alternatively, two can tuck into a 2-course lunch with a glass of prosecco each, for £14.50 a head
March 20, 2013 - June 14, 2013
North Bridge Brasserie at the Scotsman Hotel
20 North Bridge
Edinburgh, EH1 1TR
Tel: 0131 622 2900
- Save over a third on the usual cost of this gourmet dining experience, and take in the views across the Scottish capital. You'll get all of the following with this offer:
- - A glass of champagne each
- -A starter each. We like the sound of the Scotsman’s haggis with neeps and tatties served with a Glenfiddich single malt whisky jelly, or the citrus-cured Scottish salmon with beetroot textures, horseradish and rocket arancini
- - A main course each*. Current options include slow-cooked Borders lamb shank with basil mousse, goats cheese and flageolet bean cassoulet, or the west coast crab-crusted seabass with fennel puree, saffron linguini, gordal olives and grapefruit dressing
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for two people to tuck into a 2-course lunch with a glass of prosecco each, for a total of £29.
- Choose a main course such as St Mungo’s beer-battered fish served with chunky chips and homemade tartar sauce, and any dessert -- we're tempted by the selection of artisan Scottish cheeses. Or, swap your dessert for the soup of the day to start your meal.
- The evening menu "takes its inspiration from hearty Scots fare", says the Lonely Planet Guide, while Bite magazine described its visit as "a sophisticated dining experience in lovely surroundings".
- Both offers are available seven days a week until 14 June
The small print
Valid for a 2-course dinner for two people. Each person is entitled to a starter and a main course, plus a glass of champagne. *Supplements apply to the following dishes: rib-eye steak (£4) and sirloin steak (£8). Valid for dinner seven days a week, subject to availability, until 14 June. Reservations are required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms