By Amy Lindsay
Overlooking the Royal Mile, The Carlton Hotel is just minutes from Princes Street and Edinburgh Castle. A value-packed deal at this 4-star hotel is now £129 per room.
Why we love it
- Save £80 on an overnight stay for two in the Scottish capital
- Extras include full English breakfast, a bottle of wine and a late checkout
- Guests get a 3-course dinner for two, worth £50 alone
Facilities include a health club with an indoor swimming pool, squash courts, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a gym and a fitness studio
- The hotel looks over Edinburgh's North Bridge, opposite Waverley station and within walking distance of all the shops, bars, restaurants and attractions of the city centre
The Carlton Hotel
Edinburgh, EH1 1SD
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- Valid for stays until 30 April, 2014; Saturday-night stays are an extra £30 per room (payable to the hotel on booking)
- Accommodation for two in a Guest Double Room with full Scottish breakfast
- 3-course dinner (worth £25 per person)
- Bottle of wine with dinner (worth £18)
- Late 1pm checkout (worth £50)
- A 2-night stay, with daily breakfast and afternoon tea included on the extra day, is £219 per room
This offer is part of the Puma Hotels' sale. Click here
to see all participating properties.
The small print
Subject to availability. Rooms at this price are limited, so early booking is advised. Parking is charged at £18 for 24 hours.
See all terms