By Travelzoo Staff
After huge success around the globe, magic show "The Illusionists: Witness the Impossible" heads to the Edinburgh Festival Theatre as part of a UK tour, and you can save 35% on a range of tickets.
Why we love it
- "The Illusionists: Witness the Impossible" comes to the Edinburgh Festival Theatre on 28 September
- Tickets available from £24.30 -- that's a saving of 35%
- Featuring seven world grand master magicians
- "Showcasing jaw dropping acts of grand illusion, levitation, mind-reading... 'The Illusionists - Witness The Impossible' has it all" -- Blackpool Gazette
Sept. 25, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
Edinburgh Festival Theatre
13-29 Nicolson St
Edinburgh, EH8 9FT
Tel: 0131 529 6000
- This offer is valid for the 6pm or 9pm performances on Saturday 28 September. Top-price seats, usually worth £46, are now available for £29.90, and second-price seats, usually costing £37.38, now cost £24.30.
- Families of four (two adults, two under 14s) can grab a Family Ticket for £89.68, instead of the normal price of £138. All the prices quoted already include all booking fees, so the only additional cost is a one-off transaction fee of £2.31.
- "The Illusionists: Witness the Impossible", which was first launched at a sold-out Sydney Opera House in January 2012, features seven grand master magicians and showcases "jaw-dropping acts of grand illusion, levitation and mind-reading" according to the Blackpool Gazette. Combine this with contemporary sets, costume design, technology and a live band, the show is fun for all the family.
- If you fancy enjoying the show in style, you can also get your hands on a VIP package. This includes a top-price seat, a pre-show drinks reception (with pay bar), a meet-and-greet with stars of the show, a tour programme and a signed photo. This package usually costs £109 for the 6pm show and £130 for the 9pm show, but is now available for £70.85 and £84.50, respectively.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book your ticket(s) directly through Kililive.com
- - Select your preferred performance (28 September: 6pm or 9pm)
- - Choose the number and location of your seats
- - Follow the instructions through to the checkout
- - Kililive.com is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend booking online via a PC, laptop or tablet
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for the 6pm or 9pm performances on Saturday, 28 September. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Cannot be exchanged for cash value or for any other production. All the prices quoted already include all booking fees. Top-price seats usually cost £46, second-price seats £37.38, a 'Family Ticket' £138 and the VIP package £109 for the 6pm show and £130 for the 9pm show. Full terms and conditions apply.
See all terms