By Travelzoo Staff
A fun-filled jukebox musical set in the 1960s, "Dreamboats and Petticoats" features classic songs from the likes of Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley and Roy Orbison. It comes to the Edinburgh Playhouse on 8-12 July and Travelzoo subscribers can save over 50% on the price of a ticket with this offer.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a top seat for "Dreamboats and Petticoats" at the Edinburgh Playhouse
- Tickets for this jukebox musical are available for as little as £12.50
- The West End show is based on popular '50s and '60s songs, including "Let's Twist Again"
- "Full of good music... ideal entertainment" -- Liverpool Echo
July 1, 2013 - July 12, 2013
18-22 Greenside Place
Edinburgh, EH1 3AA
- "Dreamboats and Petticoats" tells the story of musicians Norman and Bobby as they compete to win a national songwriting competition. It's based on popular songs from the '50s and early '60s, such as "Let's Dance", "Shakin' All Over", "Runaround Sue", "Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen", "C'mon Everybody" and "Let's Twist Again".
- This offer is valid for performances on 8-12 July. We've negotiated two offers, depending on what type of ticket you want to buy.
- Price Band B tickets are located in the Stalls and Circle, and usually cost £28.90. With this deal, save 57% and nab one for £12.50.
- Alternatively, upgrade to a Price Band A seat in the Stalls or Circle. These seats are some of the best in the house and usually cost £33.40, but are available for £14.75.
- All prices quoted include the venue's obligatory per-ticket fees, so the only extra to pay is a one-off £4 transaction fee.
- "Full of good music... Ideal entertainment" -- Liverpool Echo
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Use the case-sensitive promo code TZOO and choose the full price seats you want to book. The website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend booking online via tablet, PC or laptop. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 3014 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges may apply
The small print
Valid 8-12 July, subject to availability. The £12.50 offer is for a Band B seat usually priced £28.90. The £14.75 offer is for a Band A seat usually priced £33.40. Maximum of nine tickets per booking. Tickets must be collected from the theatre box office no later than 6pm on the day of performance; or 1pm for matinee shows. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms