By Travelzoo Staff
Voted one of the greatest stand-up comedians of all time, Bill Bailey is touring the UK with his latest show "Qualmpeddler". Instead of the usual £27.25, see the "QI", "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" and "Black Books" star in Edinburgh this week for £13.75 -- that's 50% off.
Why we love it
- Tickets for Bill Bailey's live show "Qualmpeddler" are now half the usual price
- At the Festival Theatre in Edinburgh from 6-8 June
- This offer brings the price of a ticket down from £27.25 to £13.75
- As well as regularly appearing on "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" and "Black Books", Bill was voted one of the best stand-up comedians of all time in a Channel 4 poll
- "Top-class entertainment in his usual witty style" -- Fife Today
June 3, 2013 - June 8, 2013
Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler
13/29 Nicolson Street
- "Qualmpeddler" comes to the Festival Theatre on 6-8 June and there is a limited number of half-price tickets for Travelzoo subscribers. All prices quoted already include the venue's 75p-per-ticket fee.The show combines Bailey's eccentric blend of musical mash-ups, riffs, comedy and stories, and was described by Fife Today as "top-class entertainment in his usual witty style".
- In 2010, Bailey was voted as the seventh-greatest stand-up comic in a Channel 4 poll. Although perhaps best known for his comedy, he is also an author, musician and actor, having starred in the likes of "Hot Fuzz" and "Doctor Who".
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the venue. Follow the instructions and enter promo code TRAVELZOOBILL when prompted to access the discount. Alternatively, book by phone on 0131 529 6000 (line open from 11am) and quote Travelzoo. If there are no tickets left in the area of the theatre you would like to sit in, we recommend choosing another section. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend calling the number above or using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Usual price is £26.50 plus a 75p-per-ticket fee. Offer price is £13 plus a 75p-per-ticket fee. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Maximum of two tickets per order. Note: There is a limited number of tickets and the offer may sell out before the stated expiry date.