By Travelzoo Staff
"Noises Off" is the Olivier Award-winning farce by playwright and novelist Michael Frayn ("Spies", "Democracy") and it's now touring the UK. Travelzoo subscribers can get Premium tickets for £15.75 each when the show comes to the King's Theatre in Edinburgh on 5-8 June.
Why we love it
- Over 45% off a ticket for Olivier Award-winning comedy "Noises Off", starring Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey") and Maureen Beattie ("Taggart")
Premium seats -- the best in the house -- are now £15.75 each
- The farce is a play-within-a-play about an acting troupe that stumbles through shambolic rehearsals to a disastrous final performance
"Hilarious" -- The Star
Valid for all performances from 5-8 June
May 24, 2013 - June 8, 2013
2 Leven Street
Midlothian, EH3 9LQ
Tel: 0131 529 6000
- Update (31 May, 12:24pm): The venue for this show is Edinburgh's King's Theatre, not the Festival Theatre as originally stated.
- Usually £29.50 plus a 75p-per-ticket fee, Premium seats are located in the Stalls and are some of the best in the house. With this offer, they're now £15.75 each, inclusive of the per-ticket fee. The only extra to pay is an one-off charge of 80p should you wish to have your tickets posted.
- Upon its debut in 1982, "Noises Off" won the Olivier Award for Best Comedy and was nominated for another two when it ran in the West End last year. Directed by the acclaimed Lindsay Posner, who takes the reins again for the UK tour, it stars Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey", "Between the Lines", "Bridget Jones' Diary") and Maureen Beattie ("Lewis", "Taggart"). A play within a play, it's a fast-moving and riotous comedy about a touring theatre company that stumbles through rehearsals to a shambolic opening night and a disastrous curtain call.
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
- "There are moments when you are no longer certain quite what you are laughing at. All you know is that you can't stop" -- The Daily Telegraph
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre and enter promo code TRAVELZOONOISES when prompted. Select "Stalls" and choose the number of Premium seats you require and proceed to the checkout. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, book by phone on 0131 529 6000 and quote "Travelzoo". A maximum of four tickets may be purchased per booking.
The small print
Valid for a Premium ticket on 5-8 June, subject to availability. Advance booking required. Not valid on tickets already purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. All prices quoted include the theatre's obligatory 75p-per-ticket fee. Optional postage costs 80p per transaction. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication.