By Travelzoo Staff
Fresh from Broadway and the West End, "Driving Miss Daisy" is the award-winning play about an unlikely friendship between a wealthy widow and her chauffeur in the 1940s American South. Travelzoo subscribers can get 48% off a top-price seat in the Stalls when it comes to the King's Theatre in Edinburgh on 6-9 March.
Why we love it
- Fresh from the West End, this production of "Driving Miss Daisy" won the 2012 WhatsOnStage.com award for Best Revival
- Starring Gwen Taylor ("Heartbeat", "Coronation Street") and Don Warrington ("Rising Damp", "Waking the Dead")
- Save 48% and pay as little as £12.75 for a top-price ticket to a matinée performance, or £14.50 for an evening show
Feb. 28, 2013 - March 9, 2013
2 Leven Street
Midlothian, EH3 9LQ
Tel: 0131 529 6000
- For the matinée (2:30pm) performances on 6 and 9 March, tickets are £12.75 instead of the usual £24.75. Alternatively, catch an evening (7:30pm) show on 6-9 March for £14.50 instead of £28.25. All of these prices already include the 75p-per-ticket online booking fee.
- Based on Albert Uhry's Pulitzer Prize-winning script and the Oscar-winning movie adaptation, the West End run won the 2012 WhatsOnStage.com award for Best Revival. This touring version stars Gwen Taylor ("Heartbeat", "Coronation Street") as Miss Daisy alongside Don Warrington ("Rising Damp", "Waking the Dead") as her driver Hoke Colburn.
- How to Book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with King's Theatre Edinburgh
- - Click "Buy"
- - Select your preferred performance and click "Continue"
- - Choose "Stalls" and enter promo code ZOODMD
- - Click "Continue"
- - Enter the number of tickets you want and proceed to the checkout
- - Alternatively, call 0131 529 6000 to book by phone. Quote Travelzoo. Phone lines are open Monday-Saturday, 11am-6pm.
The small print
This offer is valid for a top-price ticket for any performance 6-9 March. Including the 75p-per-ticket fee, the usual price is £28.25 for 7:30pm shows and £24.75 for 2:30pm shows. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost at time of publication. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer.