By Katie Millington
With top-notch dining, a private lake and boutique rooms, the 4-star Norfolk Mead Hotel is an ideal getaway spot at £129 per room, per night. This is 41% off the usual rate.
Why we love it
- Listed in Ten of the Best East Anglian Retreats on BritainsFinest.co.uk
- Includes à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- "In a near-perfect location on the edge of the Norfolk Broads, this Georgian merchant's house has an air of faded grandeur," says The Good Hotel Guide 2013
- The hotel's restaurant serves local ingredients and matching wines
- "The handsome old house in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk Broads has never looked so dapper" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2014
The Norfolk Mead Hotel
Norfolk, NR12 7DJ
Tel: 01603 737 531
What's included & when
- Sunday-Friday stays until 31 March, 2014
- One night in an upgraded Deluxe Double Room, plus full English breakfast for two people
A glass of champagne on arrival (worth £9.95 per person)
2-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £25 per person)
2-night packages with dinner on the first night are available for £199 for two people, saving 46%.
The hotel is a 75-minute drive from Sandringham Estate, the Norfolk home of the Queen. The house and gardens are open to the public until 3 November.
The small print
Not available on 18 October; 24-26, 31 December; 14 February. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in an upgraded Deluxe Double Room (subject to availability on booking) and includes a full English breakfast each, a glass of champagne each on arrival, a 2-course à la carte dinner and late checkout until 11am. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 31 March, 2014. See below for full terms and conditions. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Update (2:45pm, 22 October): 24 November has sold out.
See all terms