By Travelzoo Staff
Stays at the Black Lion Hotel in the heart of the Suffolk countryside are now £159 per room. Regularly £320, this exclusive half-price package includes:
Why we love it
- Save over £160 on a stay at the Black Lion Hotel, situated on the green in the scenic Suffolk village of Long Melford
- Now £159 per room for an overnight break for two, instead of £320
- Includes accommodation in a Double Room with full country-house breakfast
- A kir royale cream tea each on arrival
- Sample a 6-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, winner of The Good Hotel Guide's Best Restaurant in Suffolk award
Long Melford, CO10 9DN
Tel: 01787 312356
What's included & when
- Aug. 20, 2013 - Dec. 22, 2013
- - Overnight stay for two in a Double Room with full country-house breakfast for two
- - A kir royale cream tea on arrival, with scones, clotted cream, preserves, tea or coffee (worth £20 per person)
- - Chef's 6-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette dining room (worth £65 per person)
- This Georgian hotel is located between the stately homes of Kentwell Hall and Melford Hall, in the scenic Suffolk village of Long Melford. All rooms are individually decorated with antiques and stylish decor, and many overlook the village green. The 2-AA-Rosette restaurant offers hearty fare -- made with locally sourced ingredients accompanied by an impressive selection of real ale, -- and was recently named winner of The Good Hotel Guide's Best Restaurant in Suffolk award.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 22 December.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Double Room with full country-house breakfast, a kir royale cream tea on arrival and a chef's 6-course tasting-menu dinner for two. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 22 December. Subject to availability. Rooms at this price are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms