By Travelzoo Staff
Snap up a gourmet getaway in a rural Suffolk bolthole for £109 per room. This exclusive offer from The Westleton Crown -- where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stayed last year -- includes overnight accommodation for two in a Good Room, a full English breakfast per person and a sizeable £60 credit to spend on dinner in the hotel's award-winning restaurant.
Why we love it
- Stay in a characterful 12th-century Suffolk coaching inn and save 40%
- This package from The Westleton Crown is now £109 per room
- Includes accommodation for two in a Good Room and full English breakfast
- Guests also get a £60 dining credit to spend in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Previous guests include the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
The Westleton Crown
Nr Southwold, IP17 3AD
Tel: 01728 648777
What's included & when
- March 15, 2013 - April 26, 2013
- Dating back to the 12th century, this traditional Suffolk coaching inn retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage -- but with added contemporary comforts.
- Sample the 2-AA-Rosette menu and extensive wine list in the elegant restaurant, cosy parlour or stylish conservatory, or sample local ales in the rustic pub with open log fires. In warmer weather, drinks or food can be served alfresco in the terraced gardens.
- The menu is comprised of locally sourced ingredients with home-baked breads and homemade soups, pâtés and desserts.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 26 April.
- Additional nights are available for £85 per room on a B&B basis (regularly £125)
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Good Room including full English breakfast and a £60 credit per room towards dinner in the hotel restaurant (valid on food only, not drinks). Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 26 April. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night is available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms